Forums > Unstoppable... delete? :)Search  Log In
AuthorMessage
JHamilton
Fort Myers, FL
Posted: 24 Nov 2008
First of all I'd like to say thanks for offering these tools, I use unstoppable copier about 10-20 times a day in the IT field for backing up customer data. It has replaced Maxtor MaxBlast! in my toolkit :)

I'd like to know if it'd be possible to get a delete tool that bypasses some or all windows errors (maybe the ability to select which kind of errors you'd like bypassed)? It'd be a huge help.

Thanks in advance!
James Hamilton
Roadkil
South Australia
Posted: 21 Dec 2008
hi thre! ive been thinking about an secure delete app.. hopefully ill get around to it soon and ill make sure i make it unstoppable :)

Cheers!
nintendo1889
Posted: 11 Jun 2011
How about an unstoppable deleter, eg: if it can't delete a file it just skips it and goes on. For example, clearing out the temp folder.
Poor Student
U.S.A.
Posted: 17 Jul 2013
Dear Roadkil Master,
First of all, thank you very much for creating UNSTOPABLE COPIER. Your tool has been excellent help and has impacted many lives in my charity works to rescue computer challenged people in my life. In the spirit of sharing and helping, I would like to share the tool that can do UNSTOPABLE DELETE. Why? I want to help others who are struggling to delete files in Windows and also perhaps save your time for more prescious projects, perhaps the next UNSTOPABLE HAPPINESS? With good intention and great respect, the tool I found to do UNSTOPABLE DELETE is called FASTCOPY, which is free and can be downloaded from many places, including WWW.CNET.COM (note: to delete, look at right side, click the menu, will see drop down list, at bottom, choose delete, in main screen, choose NONSTOP.)

Again, with all due respect and in the spirit of sharing, I thank you for your hard work and the INDISPUTABLE VALUABLE UNSTOPABLE COPIER.

Have a wonderful time computing,

Cheers!!!

Page: 1

You must log in to reply to messages
Please log on
User Name:
Password:
Forgotten your password? Click here